• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Land Wanted

Thanks for the links fellas. I’ve been scouring the usual places for awhile. I guess I should’ve been more specific…

I’m hoping someone knows someone who has something that “they might sell” or something like that. Maybe someone on here who wants to divide… to ensure they have at least one kick ass neighbor… 🤣
I'm trying to find 5 acres near Colbert and the problem I'm having is either you have to spend $100-200,000 for 15+ acres or you spend $20-40,000 for a neighborhood lot.

If you want cheap land, try to find some in middle Georgia clear cut. Then you can make it whatever you want. The down side is, it takes a lifetime to have a good mature forest again. But it's easy to build fields and roads. And you get to hunt the clear cut a few years. Building a pond and maintaining it gets expensive. But you get it right, you'll have some awesome fishing if you can keep trespassers out. Then when and if you got ready to sell, you'd have a great investment

Don’t worry, I don’t want to shoot on your property for free…

I’m looking for 25 +/- acres within 2.5 hrs of Buford. Would love an acre or two pond, good hunting and a good building site. I figure there’s a land finding guru on here but I don’t know him yet.

If there’s a specific place for this, please move it and accept my apologies.
You’re only 2 hrs from me so unless you didn’t mean south, I’ll keep an eye open down here. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom