• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Land Wanted

Off topic a bit but I'll ask anyway.

Does Georgia allow remote closing? Not sure the correct term, but basically you sign everything electronically without physically being in the law office at closing.

Off topic a bit but I'll ask anyway.

Does Georgia allow remote closing? Not sure the correct term, but basically you sign everything electronically without physically being in the law office at closing.
sometimes, yes. Depends on the law office. I went to a closing last week that required in person; small town, small firm. They do it that way to help curb fraud, because they know firsthand of other folks getting burned by remote stuff. Sure, they refuse some business, but the business they do has yet to bite em in the behind, while some of his cohorts had disasters to overcome.

sometimes, yes. Depends on the law office. I went to a closing last week that required in person; small town, small firm. They do it that way to help curb fraud, because they know firsthand of other folks getting burned by remote stuff. Sure, they refuse some business, but the business they do has yet to bite em in the behind, while some of his cohorts had disasters to overcome.
That makes sense.

Don’t worry, I don’t want to shoot on your property for free…

I’m looking for 25 +/- acres within 2.5 hrs of Buford. Would love an acre or two pond, good hunting and a good building site. I figure there’s a land finding guru on here but I don’t know him yet.

If there’s a specific place for this, please move it and accept my apologies.
Sounds like a dating ad... I know he's out there, haven't found him yet.

Back
Top Bottom