• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Last day of sale today!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those that don't know. Guns don't have a huge mark up in them. Generally a 10-12% to cover cc fees and shipping

- - - Updated - - -

used guns are where the mark ups happen.

I know.....the place you make your money is on accessories, just like the movies make money on Coke and popcorn. Accessories and ammo is your coke and popcorn.

Please post your address and timing, I will make a trip on Saturday. Thanks
I was looking up this info for myself, figured id share it. You should put it on the OP. Tell your web designer, your address needs to be painfully easy to find on the site. Retail locations should have Location as a Primary Link etc... preferably formatted to be clickable to map/navigation for Smartphones. I had to go to separate links, Contact and Shooting Range to get both.

I might stop by tomorrow night (Friday), I didnt know you guys existed before this post yesterday.
Nice Hours btw, I hate when shops close at 6pm during the week.

http://www.bullseyemarksman.com/

Bullseye Marksman Gun Club
6190 Parkway North Drive
Cumming GA 30040
online@bullseyemarksman.com

[h=3]RANGE HOURS[/h][h=3]MONDAY - FRIDAY 11AM - 9PM[/h][h=3]SATURDAY 9AM - 9PM[/h][h=3]SUNDAY 1PM - 6PM[/h]

Bullseye marksman cumming. We are overstocked and looking to sell everything. Guns, guns, guns. Prices are to be cut from sticker so low that we cant advertise. Come in and see us. Some guns as low as $200 off sticker price.

Ask for doug, richard, jim, or drew.

When I lived in Cumming I always went to Bullseye Marksman. For shooting and buying (bought a Glock 17 a while back). Good people there. They will take care of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom