• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Laws pertaining to someone blocking traffic

I’m just thankful that I have no reason to be inside of 285. I’m going the other way if I see this because I don’t want my truck scratched by some half wit looking to show off in front of his fellow felons.

If you see a roadblock in Atlanta, do an immediate u turn. Even if you are on a one-way street.

if you bump a protestor or let yourself get drawn into a fight they will try to have you put in jail. And they might shoot at you too. (Language warning)

1e54da22-2239-44ff-8a9f-b00b88ffaa04_text.gif

Didja see the vid of the guy with the AR who got stopped at a fresh protester road block? He was almost pinned in by a Marta bus but was able to back up and then tried to turn right to avoid the protesters in the middle of the intersection.

THEN one of the protesters moved over from where they were to block his turn. Not sure what happened after that because the vid turned off. Someone started shooting at him even though he never fired his weapon.

SUPPOSEDLY the shooter was arrested. How? ATL police aren't showing up to do their jobs so who arrested him?

All the large cans of mace and pepper spray are sold out so I'm buying a big can of bear spray and putting in all my cars for the "peaceful" protesters I encounter. Which will be zero but just in case...

Back
Top Bottom