• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Laws pertaining to someone blocking traffic

Wasp and hornet spray is cheap and shoots a 20+ foot spray. Usually sold in 2 packs

Raid 001.jpg

Id be careful with the Raid too. That stuff isn't designed for use on humans and who knows what they might charge you with if you spray it on someone. Seriously.

*its a good idea, but does it count as poison? lol

(I was in fear my life if they start throwing objects that is consider dangerous weapon. You have the right to defend your self, I am not going be dragged out of my vehicle by group hoodlums trash pop goes the weasel

In all seriousness it is a valid question. I’ll point out a couple things that should also be taken seriously. Your posts on social media. You are going to get sued regardless but based on a lot of comments here and on Facebook even the most inept scumbag last of his class lawyer could argue premeditated based on some posts I read here. Believe me or don’t I couldn’t care less but remember what we find funny “peaceful protestors” seem to be the victims now

In all seriousness it is a valid question. I’ll point out a couple things that should also be taken seriously. Your posts on social media. You are going to get sued regardless but based on a lot of comments here and on Facebook even the most inept scumbag last of his class lawyer could argue premeditated based on some posts I read here. Believe me or don’t I couldn’t care less but remember what we find funny “peaceful protestors” seem to be the victims now

Redux

1e54da22-2239-44ff-8a9f-b00b88ffaa04_text.gif

Back
Top Bottom