• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Laymen's Terms on why Feinstein's Bill won't even come up for a vote

I tend to agree that the AWB as proposed is likely not to pass and become law, but in todays environment you can never tell. I would not have thought that Obamacare would has passed either. And I would never have thought that Obama would have been re-elected with his pitiful recond. Today, you can never let your guard down and assume that everything will be fine. I think something will pass, like an expansion of the backgrond checks, so that they can say they did something. The wildcard is everything could change depending upon more mass shootings to add fuel to the anti-gun fire.

That's what they said about Obama care, and there was NO way he was going to win a 2nd term and he did....Then the fiscal cliff negotiations, Benghazi, fast and furious....and on and on...etc. This administration doesn't care about a legal voting process or their possible damaged reelection chances. Tyranny doesn't go by the book, so I'm not convinced that this wont get passed just yet
+1

If there is one thing that I am convinced of, it's that common sense as been turned on it's head for a good six years.

Back
Top Bottom