• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Legal to park on the interstate?

order some of these and put them in your back seat....
2000.jpg

Put these signs in your windows, rear and back....
71zZeoydFsL._SX342_.jpg

You car might have a citation on it when you return but you should otherwise be okay.

i think i am gonna do that to keep from having truck jacked at the gas stations. Lol.

The revenue collection officers are not going to give you permission and I certainly wouldn’t give them advance warning of where to find some easy revenue

I’d just make sure it doesn’t look like it’s crashed .

I travel a lot and during deer season I see pickups along the interstate parked way off the road all the time

And I also see them parked near good fishing spots too

You could make some magnetic signs for some surveying company , then the cops wouldn’t think anything of it

I wouldn’t walk two miles through a swamp if you could just park on the right of way

legally no. a vehicle can be towed 8 hours after being left no the interstate. It is not legal to access property from the interstate as it is classified as a limited access roadway. if you can get by with it depends on where you are and how busy law enforcement is. being parked way off the road will also draw attention to yourself due to it looking like a wreck or someone running off the road.

Back
Top Bottom