• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Legalizing Silencers and SBRs?

Full auto? Why not? If we are not felons, I agree. Organized crime, gangs, and the government already have them, why not the law abiding citizen?

When regular citizens become criminalized and considered outlaws, then nobody will give a dang and just do whatever they want. One day,that will happen and the govt will really see how people truly feel

I really don't care what the other side wants!!! The NRA needs to go on the offensive and quit playing defense. Gun owners of this country have been giving way too much to other side. It is now our turn to take what is ours, granted to us by the 2nd amendment.

If states can legalize marijuana? What is keeping states like Georgia from legalizing silencers and SBRs? The reason I ask is, isn't marijuana illegal in the Feds eyes? So, if the states can say #%%# the DEA, why can't we do the same with the ATF?
At the state level, silencers are legal in GA as well as 3-shot burst. Federally though, these are NFA regulated.

I really don't care what the other side wants!!! The NRA needs to go on the offensive and quit playing defense. Gun owners of this country have been giving way too much to other side. It is now our turn to take what is ours, granted to us by the 2nd amendment.
Why does the NRA need to do anything? EVERY SINGLE STATE WIDE ELECTED OFFICE IN GEORGIA..... is held by a "Republican". The Republicans have control of the White House, the House, The Senate, and to hear some tell it, SCOTUS. So what's the problem? NFA should have been repealed and Georgia should have Constitutional Carry.

Why? Because, the 2A, just like race, is a political pawn piece. If there is any drastic move on the 2A front in anyone's lifetime reading this, it won't be in the direction of freedom.

The problem with winning the 2nd A battle with the other side all boils down to and left with the younger generations. I feel like my generation (born in 80) is the last of a dying breed and even some of us have been brain washed by the system. It seems that some of us and the youth of this day and age sees that the liberal left driven by the lying media and social media is the gospel when it comes to our rights as individuals.

I guess you could say they think the ways of old are outdated. Educated Idiot's I tell you. So the ones who are willing to take a stand for the second are becoming extinct IMO.

There are a few states (Idaho and Montana come to mind) that specifically state that federal laws do not apply to any firearm or device built in that state, and kept within the state at all times. Of course these laws are totally useless since federal law will always trump state law when they conflict.

I really wish Session would come down hard on the states that have medical\recreational pot laws now. Not because I'm against them, but I think this whole thing where the federal government looks the other way while a crime is being committed is dangerous as all get out. Selective enforcement completely undercuts equal treatment under the law.

If the feds pushed hard there would pressure to change our repressive drug laws. But this current scheme where the feds turn a blind eye simply cheapens all laws in general.

Back
Top Bottom