• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Lenox mall in Atlanta?

which watch are you scoping out?

I actually want to see an Omega Moonshine gold speedy, a Tudor 2 tone, and Rolex 126613 in person as there's only so much info you can get from the internet. Not quite ready to buy but want to see in person, and there's not exactly a lot of other options to look around.

I actually want to see an Omega Moonshine gold speedy, a Tudor 2 tone, and Rolex 126613 in person as there's only so much info you can get from the internet. Not quite ready to buy but want to see in person, and there's not exactly a lot of other options to look around.
And let us say you do purchase either one of these fine bad boys. You plan on walking through the Lenox parking lot to your car?.... That would be some ballsy **** right there. 🤣 All jokes aside, be careful!

And let us say you do purchase either one of these fine bad boys. You plan on walking through the Lenox parking lot to your car?.... That would be some ballsy **** right there. 🤣 All jokes aside, be careful!

yeah based on the replies here and some of those of my coworkers (who grew up here) I'm not going at all.

At the time of the last shooting/organized crime robbery, the local news strongly suggested that you not carry the fancy bag the retailer gives you when check out. Have a jacket that you can fit your new watch and box in...

Your car is more vulnerable than you over there. Probably 50 cars to every human being messed with at Lenox.

Strange… in the 70s and early 80s , Lenox Square was the safest place on the planet. And they had the best hobby shops

I wonder why?

2B0808B1-384E-4275-882D-9D9CA1FAC534.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom