• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Lesson learned Adventure Outdoors

You will find if you look around local shops prices run all over the place, some are quite out of touch, some are fair. Personally I have been using Powder Valley for many years, good pricing, good service, good selection.
I can't touch their prices anywhere locally and that includes the Haz mat and shipping fees included as well.
course now you can't order 1 pound of powder and 1-K of primers, but if doing a reasonable order (250-Plus dollars) you should come out ahead.
Plus you just need to go out o the front porch and pick your order up, not drive 16 different places to pick it up, and of course no sales tax on the order either.

I don't know of a single box store that has a decent selection of reloading equipment. Best bet is to get with some people who do it and find out what you like, and order it. Also, most stores have either RCBS or Lee, but not both to compare/contrast. I also don't know of a single store that has any Dillan equipment. I am sure they are out there, but reloading is not something I have learned much about in an actual store.

Back
Top Bottom