• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Let’s talk Keto

Pizza!
I feel you boyz.
Look up chicken crust keto pizza.

Get you a pizza stone and try it on your grill or smoker.

1 extra step but you're not cheating with the crust.

Feast your eyes.

IMG_20210530_210615904.jpg
IMG_20210530_210622592.jpg

my brother did the keto. pee sticks and all. boy did he lose weight. and fast. he was fat again 20 minutes after he gave it up tho.

I have lost 70 lbs and it has been 3 years. You can't go back to your old lifestyle after you lose the weight. No matter what weight loss program you choose.

yep. it honestly amazed me that he lost weight when i saw his diet. seemed almost counterintuitive to what i was taught as a kid was a healthy diet. it works tho.
Yeah, it's the exact opposite of what they taught us as kids. Perfect example is when they took away our whole milk in school and replaced it with high fructose corn syrup filled low fat chocolate milk at school and told us it was healthier.

The war on fat made us 10 times fatter. We got ****ing kids with type2 diabetes now.

Yeah, it's the exact opposite of what they taught us as kids. Perfect example is when they took away our whole milk in school and replaced it with high fructose corn syrup filled low fat chocolate milk at school and told us it was healthier.

The war on fat made us 10 times fatter. We got ****ing kids with type2 diabetes now.

Another reason to trust the government - the food pyramid...

1RKeolsM8Y4o0fRbw9_JFhgSscluZGFYISVfEWtDc0RVQBNwBxrj39OWSj3Kta7fLBcbZtlQ6x2M5Q90zMlewlitHbpFQI2QCgim-O09oOuW1IRsN3Tf5g

Dang thing is upside-down...except for the sweets. Sweets are the debil!

Another reason to trust the government - the food pyramid...

1RKeolsM8Y4o0fRbw9_JFhgSscluZGFYISVfEWtDc0RVQBNwBxrj39OWSj3Kta7fLBcbZtlQ6x2M5Q90zMlewlitHbpFQI2QCgim-O09oOuW1IRsN3Tf5g

Dang thing is upside-down...except for the sweets. Sweets are the debil!

Yep. I remember our physical education teacher in elementary, had that big chart hanging in the room, and I remember her telling us to always eat breakfast, even if it was a candy bar or junk food, we should always eat breakfast. That's government education for ya.
Look how much fatter kids have gotten since the implemented that chart and started a war on fat.

Alright I have got to get in shape. Gonna give Keto a run. Probably with intermittent fasting. Primarily because it’s how I eat anyway, I just eat all the wrong things. I basically live off of everything on the Keto don’t eat list.

In for pointers if you have done it. Here is where I see myself failing. First, I am always on the run and I eat fast food late every afternoon for convenience. Then we eat high carb meals at dinner and the rest of the family isn’t going to be changing any of that. Oh and my wife is a fantastic baker. Of course she is disciplined and will fill up on salad before having a small slice of cake or a single cookie. Moderation is so annoying.

I've lost 80 lbs in a year doing keto and intermittent fasting. Even though i do regular bloodwork and my doctors are amazed at the positive results in every measurable, you will still have friends and family saying "OMG... skipping breakfast is going to kill your metabolism, eat 7 small meals a day"

Intermittent fasting comes naturally on Keto because you will no longer want to eat that often anymore. Intermittent + Keto = fountain of youth. Absolute best thing ive ever done.

Back
Top Bottom