• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Let’s talk Keto

crippen

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
132   0
Reaction score
Alright I have got to get in shape. Gonna give Keto a run. Probably with intermittent fasting. Primarily because it’s how I eat anyway, I just eat all the wrong things. I basically live off of everything on the Keto don’t eat list.

In for pointers if you have done it. Here is where I see myself failing. First, I am always on the run and I eat fast food late every afternoon for convenience. Then we eat high carb meals at dinner and the rest of the family isn’t going to be changing any of that. Oh and my wife is a fantastic baker. Of course she is disciplined and will fill up on salad before having a small slice of cake or a single cookie. Moderation is so annoying.

First week to 10 days is rough during transition. Meal planning is everything BUT the cool thing is...once you start fasting, its no big deal if you skip or delay a meal. Dr Berg on youtube is a great aid concerning keto. Eat clean keto, fast and the pounds will fall right off. Get a big water bottle too because you will be thirsty. I did it last year for 3 months.

Also, with the baking... buy bulk almond flour and monkfruit sweetener. My wife made several real good deserts with that stuff. Consistency is different from bread/cakes but its healthier and carb free.

it works...no doubt. But u gotta go full KETO.

1) threre are these Keto sticks, that you pee on to make sure ur actually in "Ketosis." It's a must have to achieve full ketosis.

https://www.walgreens.com/store/c/w...7FkvD_88rDhb8LK8Qm0aAhEoEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

2) Mustard yes, Ketchup is a NO. Hardees has the Monster Angus burger. Have them prep it with No Buns. works great. hit the spot everytime

3) McNuggets are not chicken...will crash your ketosis. Chick-filet is a no no early on.

4) You can drop 30 pounds in 2 months.

5) Drink lots and lots of water. You risk getting gout as I have

6) Have toilet paper and extra underwear...Schit dont stick together when there is no Carbs...

Good luck...PM if you have questions

If you happen to be on facebook, check out a group called Eat like a Bear.

I’ve been burned before looking up stuff on ODT. This isn’t the leader of the group you’re sending me to is it?
9860B736-2BE1-49A1-AD53-87CFE29DAD4C.jpeg

it works...no doubt. But u gotta go full KETO.

1) threre are these Keto sticks, that you pee on to make sure ur actually in "Ketosis." It's a must have to achieve full ketosis.

https://www.walgreens.com/store/c/w...7FkvD_88rDhb8LK8Qm0aAhEoEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

2) Mustard yes, Ketchup is a NO. Hardees has the Monster Angus burger. Have them prep it with No Buns. works great. hit the spot everytime

3) McNuggets are not chicken...will crash your ketosis. Chick-filet is a no no early on.

4) You can drop 30 pounds in 2 months.

5) Drink lots and lots of water. You risk getting gout as I have

6) Have toilet paper and extra underwear...Schit dont stick together when there is no Carbs...

Good luck...PM if you have questions

Realy? So I will be thinner but subject to **** myself. That’s awesome.

Back
Top Bottom