• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Let the BS start

People can't be patient. Just wait ammo will come back in stock so will other things. Got two boxes of 7.62 at acadmey to day (all they would let me have) but hey I didn't have to spend 20 bucks a box like a few members here think it should be.

So if you had AR's you did not need, you would wait and sell them when the prices drop?!

Define need lol. I don't have a bunch of cash to invest in commodities, i invest in more traditional ways. This is sensationalized and hyped buying. I like to think of it as a small scale version of all the savings and loans places from the 80s, where the banks and appraisers were in cahoots, upping the value of houses and givIng out loans, until someone comes along and says they cando it cheaper. That 800 dollar ar and that1500 dollar ar still cost the same to make, so I will personally take no part in this douchebaggery

People can't be patient. Just wait ammo will come back in stock so will other things. Got two boxes of 7.62 at acadmey to day (all they would let me have) but hey I didn't have to spend 20 bucks a box like a few members here think it should be.

Exactly. I just got a brown box on my porch yesterday. 500 rounds of 7.62 for around $230 if I recall. got another 500 on the way. Quite a bit less than the $600 per 1000 some dude on here wanted. Got 2100 rounds of .22 on the way, but probably not till February. It's out there, you just have to be patient and wait until the stocks get resupplied. I ordered it all online, got sick and tired of hitting all the local stores to find empty shelves.

Yep..its called the join date. I wont deal with anyone now who was not a member before the shooting and has less than 5 feedback

This is true, but if we're talking "STING Operation" craziness, those numbers can be adjusted, the ODT servers hacked, and WHAMMO! ...infiltration achieved. :boink:

Back
Top Bottom