• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Let the BS start

im doing that

only folks with a high feedback score

also, anyone who is asking 300 bucks for a stripped lower or 1000 for an sks gets on my ignore list

i use to be against it, but i think requiring a post count of 50 or 60 would be a good way to curb these jackass's
georgiapacking.com requires a minimum post count to sell.

georgiapacking.com requires a minimum post count to sell.
to be honest im probably gonna stop going to the classifieds on here to begin with

not just new users, but long time members falling into this price gouging BS

i think the ODT has become to saturated by douchebaggery

to be honest im probably gonna stop going to the classifieds on here to begin with

not just new users, but long time members falling into this price gouging BS

i think the ODT has become to saturated by douchebaggery

So by selling their stuff at what the market allows make them douchebags? So you think they should sell it at the old price and let some other guy sell it for double? Or should they just keep everything?

So by selling their stuff at what the market allows make them douchebags? So you think they should sell it at the old price and let some other guy sell it for double? Or should they just keep everything?
i contemplated listing all of my guns at 2 to 3 times the MSRP on them

yes, they are douchebags. a keltec sub 2000 doesnt cost 900 dollars and neither does an sks. i myself am not participating in this craziness, especially when i heard a vendor or seller say they would lose money if they sold it at what they should be priced at

there is no new legislation, only hype. a pmag and a stripped lower still cost the same to make, and even though things are backordered i dont think the manufacturers are upping their prices. the vendors are still paying the standard price. i get it, the availability is limited...........for now, but a stripped lower doesnt cost 300 dollars, and i refuse to pay a mark up or deal with anyone who is a part of this ****-nuttery

i have all the guns i want, and if i had to sell them i always ask a bit high, with the expectation of relisting it at a lower price and expecting offers, but i dont buy guns or magazines to resell at a super inflated cost just to make a quick buck, some people can, and they can do that, but that does make them douchebags as well as getting added to my ignore list. so when this is all over and the pricing comes down, i know who to deal with and who not to deal with. if this pricing trend continues for a long time, i would have lost the incentive to even log onto this website in the first place. i mean, if i wanna deal with high pricing and douchebags, id just go to AO or dicks :)

Right now these are fair prices. With all of the questions surrounding future availability, it's well within reason. There is much more that goes into the valuation of an item than how much it cost yesterday, and how much it cost to build it.

People willing to part with guns at a premium will have ot go without, or pay a premium to get them back. What's not fair about that? If the price is too high, move on.

Right now these are fair prices. With all of the questions surrounding future availability, it's well within reason. There is much more that goes into the valuation of an item than how much it cost yesterday, and how much it cost to build it.

People willing to part with guns at a premium will have ot go without, or pay a premium to get them back. What's not fair about that? If the price is too high, move on.

That's it! I ain't bought ****, just been sitting back and watching.

i add them to ignore, then i move from there to dealing with people who didnt participate in this retarded mess

Back
Top Bottom