• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Lets C your CZ-75!!

Yea I agree they look good also was thinking about the VZ Frag Tiger Stripe. Any thoughts on those?? Or maybe just some custom wood grips with some Pretty wood grain in them?

Was never a fan of frag pattern to be honest, but they're probably the best for conceal carry since they're smoother. Diamondback is the most aggressive texture VZ make for CZ grips. The tactical diamond pattern is in the middle in terms of aggressiveness.

Totally not a fan of wood on SP-01s. The SP-01 just looks too tactical for wood IMO. The regular 75/85 would look good with wood.

Was never a fan of frag pattern to be honest, but they're probably the best for conceal carry since they're smoother. Diamondback is the most aggressive texture VZ make for CZ grips. The tactical diamond pattern is in the middle in terms of aggressiveness.

Totally not a fan of wood on SP-01s. The SP-01 just looks too tactical for wood IMO. The regular 75/85 would look good with wood.
Yea the sP01 does look better with a more tactical grip for sure! There's just to many to choose from! The choices we face everyday..lol

I currently have a set of coco bolo wood grips on my CZ 75 PCR and I'm waiting on a set of dirty olive tactical diamonds. The wood grips look the best IMO but the VZ grips give a much better grip texture

I currently have a set of coco bolo wood grips on my CZ 75 PCR and I'm waiting on a set of dirty olive tactical diamonds. The wood grips look the best IMO but the VZ grips give a much better grip texture
U know what they say...without pics it didn't happen lol! Post that baby!

U know what they say...without pics it didn't happen lol! Post that baby!
Haha alright here you go
IMAG0043.jpg

^^thats what I'm talk'n bout!! Looks nice! How do u like the PCR?

I actually really like it. It feels great in the hand and balances really well. It conceals great but was a bit too heavy for all day carry until I got a sturdy gun belt. Now I hardly notice it's there. Like I said earlier, I had the standard trigger job performed by Matt Mink and the single action is really incredible and smooth. The DA is smooth as well and probably about 7.5 lbs, but it's a LONG pull so I'm still getting use to it.

It's funny, I use to really like glocks and never understood why other people said they felt like a brick in their hands. Now that I'm use to the CZ I can't even hold a glock without saying to myself "man, wtf was I thinking" lol. I'm about at 700 rounds so far and the only issues I've had were two instances where I inserted a fresh magazine with the slide locked back and I hit the slide release and it didn't close all the way. That was when I first got it though and it hasn't happened since, even after about 30+ mag changes. Plus most of the time if the slide is locked back and you ram a full magazine in with force, the slide closes automatically and chambers the next round, which I thought was pretty cool.

No ftf/fte/stove piping and the brass gets slung a solid 10 feet to the right every shot. Overall I'd have to say I'm a happy customer and plan on having this gun for quite a while :thumb:

I may even get a longer slide version for IDPA but that will be down the road a bit once I save up some more money

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom