• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Lets C your CZ-75!!

I actually really like it. It feels great in the hand and balances really well. It conceals great but was a bit too heavy for all day carry until I got a sturdy gun belt. Now I hardly notice it's there. Like I said earlier, I had the standard trigger job performed by Matt Mink and the single action is really incredible and smooth. The DA is smooth as well and probably about 7.5 lbs, but it's a LONG pull so I'm still getting use to it.

It's funny, I use to really like glocks and never understood why other people said they felt like a brick in their hands. Now that I'm use to the CZ I can't even hold a glock without saying to myself "man, wtf was I thinking" lol. I'm about at 700 rounds so far and the only issues I've had were two instances where I inserted a fresh magazine with the slide locked back and I hit the slide release and it didn't close all the way. That was when I first got it though and it hasn't happened since, even after about 30+ mag changes. Plus most of the time if the slide is locked back and you ram a full magazine in with force, the slide closes automatically and chambers the next round, which I thought was pretty cool.

No ftf/fte/stove piping and the brass gets slung a solid 10 feet to the right every shot. Overall I'd have to say I'm a happy customer and plan on having this gun for quite a while :thumb:

I may even get a longer slide version for IDPA but that will be down the road a bit once I save up some more money
Just curious..what does a trigger job cost on it?

Just curious..what does a trigger job cost on it?

I just got the standard trigger job so it was $225 (it's cheaper if it's not a decocker model). The "race" trigger job with a custom fit hammer is about $100 more. I didn't mind the price though because he was selling me the gun for about $175 less than I could get it around here after taxes

I just got the standard trigger job so it was $225 (it's cheaper if it's not a decocker model). The "race" trigger job with a custom fit hammer is about $100 more. I didn't mind the price though because he was selling me the gun for about $175 less than I could get it around here after taxes
Sweet..where's he located? Are they something he sells on a regular basics?

Sweet..where's he located? Are they something he sells on a regular basics?

He's in Arizona :(

You'll pretty much have to order from him unless you want to pay the exhorbitant shipping fees for firearms. His prices are really good if you're having custom work done though. His website is AutomaticAccuracy.net and you can contact him through there. He's pretty responsive

He's in Arizona :(

You'll pretty much have to order from him unless you want to pay the exhorbitant shipping fees for firearms. His prices are really good if you're having custom work done though. His website is AutomaticAccuracy.net and you can contact him through there. He's pretty responsive
Thanks bud! Ill check into it...

Keep in mind the CZ Custom Shop is in Arizona, so if you want more work done, look up both places. You may be tempted to get the Accu-bushing installed from the Custom Shop....

Shipping's not too bad if you have an FFL ship it.
now you're really getting into my wallet..lol. These CZ's are going to cause me to go broke! But o-well who needs money when u have decked out CZ'ssssssss

Back
Top Bottom