• dscn1791.jpg
    dscn1791.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 155
  • dscn1790.jpg
    dscn1790.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 156
i61.tinypic.com_23hpob8.jpg

Still works fine.

Some things will never go "out of style" and are timeless.

And the effectiveness of the shotgun inside one's home should never be understated......

http://www.thehighroad.org/archive/index.php/t-337819.html

An infantryman breaking into a trench could sweep both sides of it (to the depth of a passageway) with multiple buckshot rounds. Once leaders understood the 50-meter range of this weapon, it was employed with skill. A soldier with a shotgun, fast to pump and fire, could quickly suppress German trench assaults and clear dugouts with devastating effectiveness. Out of the trenches, the Model 97 cleared Germans out of farmhouses and buildings in French villages with equal effectiveness. On 27 September 1918, Sergeant Fred Lloyd, using a Model 97, advanced alone into a German-held village and began methodically clearing it, pumping and firing the shotgun as he moved. He finally collapsed with exhaustion after routing thirty German soldiers. The combat shotgun had earned its place as an Army secondary weapon.

The Germans didn't like the American soldier armed with a 12 gauge, too effective I think was their perception....

"The German Government protests against the use of shotguns by the American Army and calls attention to the fact that according to the law of war (Kriegsrecht) every [U.S.] prisoner [of war] found to have in his possession such guns or ammunition belonging thereto forfeits his life. This protest is based upon article 23(e) of the Hague convention [sic] respecting the laws and customs of war on land. Reply by cable is required before October 1, 1918."

Our reply:

Article 23(e) simply calls for comparison between the injury or suffering caused and the necessities of warfare. It is legitimate to kill the enemy and as many of them, and as quickly, as possible . . . . It is to be condemned only when it wounds, or does not kill immediately, in such a way as to produce suffering that has no reasonable relation to the killing or placing the man out of action for an effective period.

The Government of the United States notes the threat of the German Government to execute every prisoner of war found to have in his possession shotguns or shotgun ammunition. Inasmuch as the weapon is lawful and may be rightfully used, its use will not be abandoned by the American Army . . .

f the German Government should carry out its threat in a single instance, it will be the right and duty of the . . . United States to make such reprisals as will best protect the American forces, and notice is hereby given of the intention of the . . . United States to make such reprisals.

Keep calm and carry a shotgun.

Last edited:
What is the design on the 930..?I wasn't sure in the text but I thought it h something on it. Looks awesome
It's supposed to be a urban camo pattern. The finish on the mossbergs is so thin they scratch at nothing. I hated to do it because I lost the Blackwater print... oh well!

It's supposed to be a urban camo pattern. The finish on the mossbergs is so thin they scratch at nothing. I hated to do it because I lost the Blackwater print... oh well!
Looks nice man, I don't won't to lose the Blackwater emblem as well that's the only reason I haven't coated it. Which it's still like new anyways:)

Back
Top Bottom