• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Let's talk a little about carrying...

For sure! Depending on what I am wearing for the day, usually influences what gun I grab, and where I'm gonna put it.
I'll be honest, I was always taught to carry without one in the chamber, and to rack on the draw, but I think that I am gonna change that up.
Who would teach you to carry without being chambered?

EDIT: most importantly, do y'all like to carry with one in the cooker, or leave her empty and lonely?
I know this is the internet and well, opinions are like A holes and all but mine is such… Open carrying and not having one in the pipe are both traits of morons! I get open carrying if you are in a rural situation on and off tractors, your side by side or on the “ranch” so to speak but for Christ sake, keep one at the ready! If you don’t have faith in your equipment or abilities go do some training with your equipment…

I carry concealed IWB everywhere and keep it in condition 1. I carry in the appendix position and it is the most comfortable position for me. Getting a holster designed for appendix carry makes the difference in concealability and comfort.

Back
Top Bottom