• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Lever action pistol calibers -prices have to be a joke!?!

You know I have been on the site now for five years and I have never even thought of post count. I just though exchanging ideas, alert members on good deal or look for repair info and the likes was top priority. I have not one time though about post count. Man I have to get with the times. I just get on for a half hour to 45 minutes just to sling a post in a thread or the main thing for me is classifieds. Guns and accessories is always a good way to spend some free time without having to go to the gun shop. Hell I know what's going to be there, GUNS! BangBang you are taking this site way to seriously. Ease up on a fella.:boink:
Oh sure, it’s easy for you to not worry about post COUNT because you already hold the ODT all-time record for post LENGTH.

CF534FAE-D980-4B70-B28B-DAEA84DB35DE.gif

OK, here is my opinion. Remember, opinions are like buttholes. Everyone has one and they all stink.

• All SASS shooters must have Pistol caliber lever action rifle in order to play the game.
  • SASS isn't big enough anymore to rate manufacturers making a larger investment in increasing production in the most popular calibers (.357, .45 Colt, and to a lesser extent .44-40, .38-40 and .44 Mag).
  • Therefore, they command a higher price because you can't really play without one.

I got a marlin bought in the late 70 or early 80s in 44 mag. Bought my grandson a henry steel 357 last summer. If any of you got a henry steel 44mag I'll trade my marlin for it. The henry is a much better gun than the marlin. My dad bought 2 new marlin big loop levers in the last 2 years. They are not any less quality than my 2 marlins from the 70/ 80s i. These poor quality Marlins I keep hearing about are like UFOs. Somebody else saw one but I still haven't.

Back
Top Bottom