• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

LGS that has lost my busniess forever

the main LGS's i go to have a ton on the shelves and still have very reasonable prices. I went to bullseye this past weekend and there were a ton of folks and the cases were filled and everything was the same price it was a year ago. Walked out with a brand new p320 at 499, cant beat that anywhere.

We've already had a few FFL's and dealers chime in that most stuff from teh distributors has NOT increased or has increased minimally.
If that's the case, then why even try shopping at the other lgs? Unbeatable prices, fully stocked shelves... Sounds like 2019 up in there!

If that's the case, then why even try shopping at the other lgs? Unbeatable prices, fully stocked shelves... Sounds like 2019 up in there!

in all honesty it was pretty damn close and i do wish i had gone there first vs the other shops i went to (and wont be going back to). I also go to other ones on the hunt for interesting used guns.

hell in all honesty i've found shops that i used to think had meh pricing are now very fair prices lol. I stopped by clydes for the first time in forever, i've never thought their pricing was all that great. Then i found a ton of colt ar's for 1050 and a really nice HBAR for 1100, which i think are great prices in the current market

Barrow's in Butler, GA have not raised their prices. When a shipment comes in they usually sell out fast but they are not screwing their customers.

Barrow's in Butler, GA have not raised their prices. When a shipment comes in they usually sell out fast but they are not screwing their customers.
They're screwing themselves by selling for less than market value. Also, I'm very curious as to how they are buying ammo for so much less than other dealers. Are they selling for less than they paid? Because that's pretty much what they'd have to be doing if they are selling for pre-covid prices.

in all honesty it was pretty damn close and i do wish i had gone there first vs the other shops i went to (and wont be going back to). I also go to other ones on the hunt for interesting used guns.

hell in all honesty i've found shops that i used to think had meh pricing are now very fair prices lol. I stopped by clydes for the first time in forever, i've never thought their pricing was all that great. Then i found a ton of colt ar's for 1050 and a really nice HBAR for 1100, which i think are great prices in the current market
PSA AR's are right at $1k, Colts are $1400-$1500 most places.

Picked up a SW22 and a G3 OTD $691 for both. They had 45 acp left by the time I got there. $24 a box for target ammo (limit 2 per caliber). That's not bad for 45 even in normal times. They did have a couple items a little high but overall most of their stuff is more than reasonable.

Back
Top Bottom