Liar's. I am done listing

Status
Not open for further replies.
There will always be flakes in the world. In my experience they have been fewer, far fewer flakes here than elsewhere, although I have had brief encounters with a flake or two on here. I just ignore them and move on. There's too many good guys and good times around here to let a couple rotten apples spoil my experience. You have lots of good feedback and have been here a while so I hope you'll come back. If not, good luck.

I'm on the other side of this, A member on here has posted twice now a Colt lower and I have anwsered him and sented 5 or 6 messages each time trying to set up a meeting to buy and nothing ................. for days. I'm not cutting his price , I'm willing to pay what he is asking.
And just today I was checking , He was on line , so I sent a PM , still NO reply !!!!!!!
SO IT DOES GO BOTH WAYS
But I'm not leaving , just will not do any trading with him !

Maybe he's retarded:noidea:

I have purchased 3 guns in the past few weeks. I sold guns listed here through a local gun store. I have been a member for 10 plus years. Just lately I ran into back to back members that are down right lying you know wwhats. I have 87 plus trades at 100%. I keep my word. You guys can make fun but I don't find humor in a lack of honor on this site.
So we are all to blame? You have to learn how to navigate around the dip chits. Its part of buying, and selling.

I'm on the other side of this, A member on here has posted twice now a Colt lower and I have anwsered him and sented 5 or 6 messages each time trying to set up a meeting to buy and nothing ................. for days. I'm not cutting his price , I'm willing to pay what he is asking.
And just today I was checking , He was on line , so I sent a PM , still NO reply !!!!!!!
SO IT DOES GO BOTH WAYS
But I'm not leaving , just will not do any trading with him !

Maybe if you send him this pic he will respond.
969338ed2d6080c256b993e6d94a15fd.jpg

I have a neighbor who never waved back when I waved at him. This went on for about a year. Then one day I slowed down to make sure he was watching and I flipped him off. Same thing the next time I saw him. The next time he flagged me down and asked why I was flipping him off, what had he ever done to me? So I explained I was only trying to get some kind of reaction, any reaction since he refused to wave back...He laughed his ass off and turned out to be a pretty good guy. Now we flip each other off every time we see each other. :D

I have to say this before getting out of this thread. I have met well over 100 of you and it was a honor and all were very nice to me. Some of us spoke for a long time and are very interesting.A few became friends.
Thanks for being here.
JAMES357.

Dude, you were one of the hardest people to contact, or try to deal with.

Allow me to quantify that statement. I remember sending several PMs for a few items with either no response or a seriously delayed response.

Maybe I am on your ignore list though, it happens. Lord knows i have plenty on mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom