• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Liver and pantyhose....

I always had good luck with it though I can't stand messing with it. That and live bream viciously hooked....

Been a while since I've been able to wet a hook, post up the pics so I can be jealous.

Dang man just get some frozen shrimp and be done with it. Chicken breast marinated in strawberry banana jello powder works good too. Both without all the mess, funk and insects.
Truthfully I have never seen an advantage to chicken livers.
Good luck to you and post pics of how you do.

Last edited:
Believe it or not, we caught a whole slew of cats using parika seasoned chicken. It was $1.00 for a whole bunch of it at the local grocier and those cats ate it up!

Dang man just get some frozen shrimp and be done with it. Chicken breast marinated in strawberry banana jello works good too. Both without all the mess, funk and insects.
Truthfully I have never seen an advantage to chicken livers.
Good luck to you and post pics of how you do.

I also haven't had much luck with chicken livers for big cats, and they're kind of a pain in the ass. The bream idea would be worth trying for a small lake or pond. But go with what has been working for you. It sounds like fun no matter how you catch them.

I also haven't had much luck with chicken livers for big cats, and they're kind of a pain in the ass. The bream idea would be worth trying for a small lake or pond. But go with what has been working for you. It sounds like fun no matter how you catch them.

The pantyhose keeps the liver on the hook.... Hope to post pics tomorrow night!

You don't have to go to all that trouble. Put some partially chewed bubble gum on a treble hook and you will get results.

Back
Top Bottom