• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Long Shot, but worth a try

McSmitty

Default rank <200 posts Supporter
Tracker
14   0
Reaction score
About 4-5 years ago I sold a .410 shotgun bolt action, wood furnishing to Austin's Pawn Shop in Toccoa, GA back when I was an idiotic teenager hurting for money. It was a family airlume and would love to find it. All I remember is it had the wood finish, chambered in .410, the safety didn't work and the bolt would come out when you would try and chamber/reload. I know it's like looking for a needle in a haystack, but hey, I figure it's worth a go.

About 4-5 years ago I sold a .410 shotgun bolt action, wood furnishing to Austin's Pawn Shop in Toccoa, GA back when I was an idiotic teenager hurting for money. It was a family airlume and would love to find it. All I remember is it had the wood finish, chambered in .410, the safety didn't work and the bolt would come out when you would try and chamber/reload. I know it's like looking for a needle in a haystack, but hey, I figure it's worth a go.
I've been there many times but never bought a .410. Hope you find it!

Call that pawn shop and see if they’d be willing to check their records and find out who they sold it to. They probably won’t tell you the name for privacy reasons but if they are willing to try to reach out to the person who bought and explain your reasoning for wanting it back you might get lucky if they still have it and are willing to part with it. Good luck

Call that pawn shop and see if they’d be willing to check their records and find out who they sold it to. They probably won’t tell you the name for privacy reasons but if they are willing to try to reach out to the person who bought and explain your reasoning for wanting it back you might get lucky if they still have it and are willing to part with it. Good luck
Thank you

Back
Top Bottom