Long term bread storage solution

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeddak

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
142   0
Reaction score
Have never seen Pilot bread mentioned on ODT. A box or two of this goodness is in every Alaskan home, cabin, RV, fishing boat.
I've eaten 5 year old crackers, and they tasted good. Made pizzas out of them (they are 3.5" wide), put jam, nutella, etc. Eat with soup.
My kids love them.
This is the lowest price I have seen on them in 6 months.

Sailor Boy Pilot Bread Crackers, 2 lb https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B07DWFG8RY

They contain corn syrup, yuck
And you had them? LOVE the comments from the Lower 48ers who have zero idea of life in the Bush or actual survival.

This is not for you. That's for those who want to eat comfortably and augment the one-pot-soup idea.

You stock up on your corn syrup, and taste free something.
Oh wait, they do not make it!

And you had them? LOVE the comments from the Lower 48ers who have zero idea of life in the Bush or actual survival.

This is not for you. That's for those who want to eat comfortably and augment the one-pot-soup idea.

You stock up on your gluten, corn syrup, and taste free something.
Oh wait, they do not make it!
Can’t have gluten, dairy, soy, most fruits, most seasonings, chickpeas, and loads of other things… life is fun… :-/

Can’t have gluten, dairy, soy, most fruits, most seasonings, chickpeas, and loads of other things… life is fun… :-/
I am sorry, was not directed at you. Rice crackers might be an option for you, but I have no experience with them.
Home made tack with rice flour? Pack in Mylar bags with Oxygen absorbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom