• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Long term food sources

Animalguy

Default rank <500 posts
Survivalist
81   0
Reaction score
As you all know, food storage is a time consuming process to research and carry out.
I’ve seen some sources that are questionable too, like advertising a case and sending you one can of food for $?.

I’d like to see other folks proven sources for long term foods such as canned and freeze dried items.

As you all know, food storage is a time consuming process to research and carry out.
I’ve seen some sources that are questionable too, like advertising a case and sending you one can of food for $?.

I’d like to see other folks proven sources for long term foods such as canned and freeze dried items.

Go to the Survival Thread allot of good information and source's there, good luck.

How long term are you thinking?

I think a small family could store enough food to last a year.

For long term storage food dense in calories take less space - peanut butter, beans, rice, pasta, honey, canned foods, and dehydrated foods.

Don't forget multi-vitamins.

if you have a yard, start gardening now...get your soil tested, amend it now when everything you need is available...start composting...acquire non-GMO seeds (because you can harvest the seeds from what is grown for planting next season)...practice now, you do not want to be trying to learn after TSHTF...

Back
Top Bottom