• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Look what a found

Lived in South East GA for 18yrs and have never seen a copperhead down here. A few years ago this coral snake was crawling behind me on the driveway. The other picture is my daughter holding a Scarlet King Snake. Red touches black friend to Jack / Red touches yellow kill a fellow. Both released unharmed.

Coral snake.jpg
Scarlet kingsnake.jpg

Freed the snake.

Awesome man!!!

Lived in South East GA for 18yrs and have never seen a copperhead down here. A few years ago this coral snake was crawling behind me on the driveway. The other picture is my daughter holding a Scarlet King Snake. Red touches black friend to Jack / Red touches yellow kill a fellow.

View attachment 1141714 View attachment 1141715

Both of those snakes are so cool! Glad you know the difference. I've never seen a coral snake in the wild. Not a common experience!

Lived in South East GA for 18yrs and have never seen a copperhead down here. A few years ago this coral snake was crawling behind me on the driveway. The other picture is my daughter holding a Scarlet King Snake. Red touches black friend to Jack / Red touches yellow kill a fellow. Both released unharmed.

View attachment 1141714 View attachment 1141715

Coral snakes have to bite and chew to inject their Venom, as do Cobras and Asps, and the Gila Monster.
Most other venomous snakes, have large penetrating fangs.
Coral Snakes usually get you in a finger, and if you can get it off quick enough, your recovery can be quicker.

Coral snakes have to bite and chew to inject their Venom, as do Cobras and Asps, and the Gila Monster.
Most other venomous snakes, have large penetrating fangs.
Coral Snakes usually get you in a finger, and if you can get it off quick enough, your recovery can be quicker.
Can I just say "wrong" or do I have to point out every single word you wrote that is wrong? Go do a little research, then please come back and correct yourself...on everything you just wrote.

Back
Top Bottom