• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Look what a found

These things get huge, I killed on about 9 feet long a few years ago.

You didn't kill a kingsnake even close to 9 feet. Males barely get over 6 feet in optimal conditions. If you are being truthful about the length, the only possible snake you could have killed roughly fitting that description (short of being someone's exotic pet) is an indigo snake. Indigos are endangered and federally protected. Killing one is....Have you ever dealt with DNR or US Fish and Game when it comes to their endangered species? You would be smarter to drive through downtown any town with a pickup truck bed full of deer with arrows sticking out of them in July than to be caught with a speck of indigo blood on your shoe. All nonvenomous snakes are protected in GA. Indigos are a whole other level of protected. If you are among the ignorant many who feels they have to kill everything they are "skeered" of, I highly advise you to know what it is you are killing and stop bragging about crimes you committed online. Or better yet, post a pic of your fresh kill here...no need for name or location. That can all be determined in 5 minutes or less.

Snakes control rodents, so if they don't rattle, have a mouth like a ball of cotton, or look short and plump (copperhead) they're welcome at my place. But, the corn snake that fell on my shoulder when garage door opened last fall was lucky I could id quick

Can I just say "wrong" or do I have to point out every single word you wrote that is wrong? Go do a little research, then please come back and correct yourself...on everything you just wrote.

If you correct someone who knows much more than you ever will, please provide a dozen links to each word you posted, or you are disgraced forever.
Nobody likes you, but Me.
I like you because you always serve as "THE BAD EXAMPLE" We all avoid being !

If you correct someone who knows much more than you ever will, please provide a dozen links to each word you posted, or you are disgraced forever.
Nobody likes you, but Me.
I like you because you always serve as "THE BAD EXAMPLE" We all avoid being !
As evidenced by all the wrong information spouted based on old wives tales, I will gladly compare herpetological knowledge with your buddy. I've been rescuing, rehabbing, keeping, breeding and studying reptiles for over 3 decades including ALL local native Georgia venomous. If you believe a cobra has to "chew" and can only attack a finger...by all means, feel free to give one a free poke at your forearm or shin. A coralsnake bite is so rare due to them being so reclusive and docile when they are encountered, they are almost a non-factor but I can assure you that the short fixed front fangs are plenty long enough to provide enough poke to ruin your day with the tiny bit of venom required to put you down if you screw with one enough to even get it to strike or bite. However, when they do bite in defense, they sometimes do just open up and start gnawing rather than striking...but they don't have to. Strike bites are deadly enough..chewing just puts a little more venom in. Pit vipers and others with longer fangs may also latch on and chew their venom in when provoked enough Gila Monsters do indeed chew their venom in but that's not a piece of knowledge to keep you from a very painful though very seldom fatal bite. When they bite, it's like being caught in a small bear trap. When they latch on, you are at their mercy...And the mercy of the federal court system for messing with them as they are federally protected. You can go do the google searches to discredit me. I really don't care how consumed with ignorance you wish to stay.

You didn't kill a kingsnake even close to 9 feet. Males barely get over 6 feet in optimal conditions. If you are being truthful about the length, the only possible snake you could have killed roughly fitting that description (short of being someone's exotic pet) is an indigo snake. Indigos are endangered and federally protected. Killing one is....Have you ever dealt with DNR or US Fish and Game when it comes to their endangered species? You would be smarter to drive through downtown any town with a pickup truck bed full of deer with arrows sticking out of them in July than to be caught with a speck of indigo blood on your shoe. All nonvenomous snakes are protected in GA. Indigos are a whole other level of protected. If you are among the ignorant many who feels they have to kill everything they are "skeered" of, I highly advise you to know what it is you are killing and stop bragging about crimes you committed online. Or better yet, post a pic of your fresh kill here...no need for name or location. That can all be determined in 5 minutes or less.

Look like a rat snake to me and the mf was 9 feet long, so indigo your opinion as you see fit.

What ever it was I shot the dam snake with 4 rounds of 6 shot, and the dam snake is dead. So if I broke the law it was dead and gone. I'm sure you can male nurse it back to life if you can find it's carcass.
One Dead Rat Snake, Chicken Snake or Whatever
sweetmissdaisy_typepad_com__a_6a00d8341c2d2753ef0154330bd908970c_450wi_.jpg

Back
Top Bottom