• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Look what a found

So he was alive? That's awesome! Good for you. I hope he will reward you by patrolling your yard and keeping the rats/mice/copperheads at bay. Maybe take out a few chipmonks while he's at it!
Ya he was alive. I thought he be squashed or something because of the door. When I opened it I just kinda flung him out and he took off

IMG_2372.JPG
IMG_2371.JPG
When I got home.

Big tough men doing big tough manly things..until a little ol ratsnake comes along...lol. I still get a little amused by grown men afraid of snakes. And I do get a little pissed off at those whose fear transcends to needless killing. Check your man card at the door if you are skeered. Check your human card if you feel you have to kill just because you don't like or are afraid. Most of us enjoy the great outdoors. It should be our obligation to the nature that we enjoy to learn what's out there and how to respect it so future generations can enjoy it too. Holier than thou? For pointing out laws? Shrug...yeah, I could use a little more tact. But there are things I'm passionate about that piss me off sometimes when confronting straight up inexcusable ignorance. Many of you are passionate about politics and don't like mine. I don't see much tact afforded me in those discussions...so deal with it and maybe try practicing what you preach :)

Big tough men doing big tough manly things..until a little ol ratsnake comes along...lol. I still get a little amused by grown men afraid of snakes. And I do get a little pissed off at those whose fear transcends to needless killing. Check your man card at the door if you are skeered. Check your human card if you feel you have to kill just because you don't like or are afraid. Most of us enjoy the great outdoors. It should be our obligation to the nature that we enjoy to learn what's out there and how to respect it so future generations can enjoy it too. Holier than thou? For pointing out laws? Shrug...yeah, I could use a little more tact. But there are things I'm passionate about that piss me off sometimes when confronting straight up inexcusable ignorance. Many of you are passionate about politics and don't like mine. I don't see much tact afforded me in those discussions...so deal with it and maybe try practicing what you preach :)
I can certainly sympathize with your opinion here, but this is no way to win folks over to your side. And the OP freed the snake, so his man card is firmly intact.

Back
Top Bottom