• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Looking for a good FFL dealer

I do Cherokee, but thats a drive for me these days

might have to go to true prep. 4th armory use to be the shiznit but they have like closed up shop it looks like

WTF are you getting transfered you're so afraid of it getting finger banged?
I've got a buddy that collects highly collectible, high dollar rare runs. Much of those have never had the slide racked, bolt touched, etc outside the factory. I get the draw to having someone not fondle your stuff. When you pay lots of money for something b/c it hasn't been shot or even finger banged, you want it to stay that way.

I've got a buddy that collects highly collectible, high dollar rare runs. Much of those have never had the slide racked, bolt touched, etc outside the factory. I get the draw to having someone not fondle your stuff. When you pay lots of money for something b/c it hasn't been shot or even finger banged, you want it to stay that way.
I feel like folks would know the difference between show piece and just your standard whatever

but still no reason to play with someone else purchase if you are the transferrer. I figure most places that are busy dont have time, so they just open box, see if number matches the paperwork, and then go about it. I know a lot of shellers ship with a flag in the bolt or a lock though the gun anyhow and I'm a fan of that myself

I feel like folks would know the difference between show piece and just your standard whatever

but still no reason to play with someone else purchase if you are the transferrer. I figure most places that are busy dont have time, so they just open box, see if number matches the paperwork, and then go about it. I know a lot of shellers ship with a flag in the bolt or a lock though the gun anyhow and I'm a fan of that myself
I dont know what the OP is having transferred, but many of the guns this guy has will draw looks and make fun guys drool all over themselves. If I'm an FFL and have an Intervention hit my table, would be REAL hard not to touch it.

Back
Top Bottom