• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Looking for a quality Ak that has a bayonet lug on it that isn’t super expensive

jastricker

Default rank <3500 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
192   0
Reaction score
I have 2 Norinco spiker Ak47’s for my kids for when the world goes mad max in their lifetime. I know they are collectors items and very valuable, but I just want 2 high quality Ak’s that have bayonets on them. So, I was wondering what models you would buy your kids that are going to run and run and have a bayonet? As I have to imagine there is better choices, so I can divest some of the value and do fun stuff with the kids since I am disabled/on a tight fixed income. Thanks for your help in finding something less expensive that will give me the reliability and a bayonet.

Really, this is a first no one has an opinion or knows of a quality Ak that has bayonet lugs on it that would be less expensive than the Norinco spikers I have or the 56s with a standard bayonet? Please I need some help as I am racking my brain to think of one, as I would figure after 2004 ak’s made with lugs on them would be coming into the country or now we have a number of companies that make Ak’s over here. I know psa makes a spiker clone, but there isn’t a torture test on it that I can find. Any help would be greatly appreciated

I have 2 Norinco spiker Ak47’s for my kids for when the world goes mad max in their lifetime. I know they are collectors items and very valuable, but I just want 2 high quality Ak’s that have bayonets on them. So, I was wondering what models you would buy your kids that are going to run and run and have a bayonet? As I have to imagine there is better choices, so I can divest some of the value and do fun stuff with the kids since I am disabled/on a tight fixed income. Thanks for your help in finding something less expensive that will give me the reliability and a bayonet.
Get a psa AK, they have been pretty good in my experience and unlikely you'll shoot them enough to ever wear them out.

Not sure why you want a bayonet but I think most of their models have a lug for one.

Back
Top Bottom