Looking for a range toy...

Wish I could find a sub 2k in 9mm, ive considered the hi point carbines a few time but the limited mag capacity is kind of a turn off.

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk

For $600 you can get a JRC ( Just Right Carbine) in 9mm that uses Glock 17 mags, or the G18 machine pistol 33 rd. mags .

The JRC looks kind of like an AR and uses AR-15 furniture I believe. But mechanically the action is different, especially the upper receiver is totally different. It's a direct blowback short action maids for pistol calibers.

Decided to go a different route, Ive found complete upper receivers for my ar chambered in .350 bushmaster, .458 socom, and .50 beowulf. There all at a similar price. Just trying to make my mind up on which one I want.

Decided to go a different route, Ive found complete upper receivers for my ar chambered in .350 bushmaster, .458 socom, and .50 beowulf. There all at a similar price. Just trying to make my mind up on which one I want.
expect to pay $2.00 per rd . .458 seems to have the most variety if not loading. Awesome round

Back
Top Bottom