• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Looking for feedback on repairing or replacing outdoor grill

I was in your same predicament so i bought myself a birthday present. Happy birthday to me!

10410934_10152990543613300_3017626783836759936_n.jpg
11755355_10153197035243300_5533828557739240420_n.jpg

Wait for cooler weather and start watching craigslist for cheap silver or gold series webers. I bought one last year that was less than a year old for 100.00.

1. Your wife doesn't like the current grill; STRIKE ONE.
2. There will be Labor Day sales; STRIKE TWO.
3. Follow coach482's advice; HOME RUN.

I like his idea best. If I'd used this type rational all my life, and knowing what I know now, I'd be retired up on a mountaintop with wind, solar power and off the grid. People get rid of like new stuff all the time.

My advice to young people today is to hit CL, Goodwill, thrift stores and garage sales. Bargain Hunt is also a great option.

Just don't buy used underwear or socks.

I've got a big older Ducane grill...and I love it. It's about due for a freshening (new grates and new ceramic bricks), but it still cooks way better than any other grill I have ever owned. It's was a $500 grill when I bought it...but it's been worth the money IMO...

Buy a Weber and never look back. The cheaper grills ( $200-$300) aren't built well and don't last. They rarely heat evenly even when brand new and the burners don't last. I bought a Weber Genesis and have zero regret. Even heat and it's in for the long haul. The only issue I had was the igniter. Went online and registered it with Weber. Called there warranty line on a Saturday. They 2nd day aired the replacement. Great service if needed.

Buy a Weber and never look back. The cheaper grills ( $200-$300) aren't built well and don't last. They rarely heat evenly even when brand new and the burners don't last. I bought a Weber Genesis and have zero regret. Even heat and it's in for the long haul. The only issue I had was the igniter. Went online and registered it with Weber. Called there warranty line on a Saturday. They 2nd day aired the replacement. Great service if needed.

Who carries Weber grills? I am gonna get me one. I grill all year so I am gonna get one around Oct or Nov. maybe they will be marked down a little?:hungry:

Back
Top Bottom