• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Looking to start reloading...lotsa questions...

Our preference is the RCBS, bullet collects, and die, thread it in the die, use the correct collect, and pull that bullet,

Went to the RCBS, puller system, after breaking (4-5) of the hammer style puller.

Everyone has their favorites, this is just a simple suggestion to strongly consider, as we said, before do not skimp on tools, quality is not not cheap, but neither is the time wasted should you not have the needed tools that may not used as much however if you got it it makes things flowing so much less troubling than when you don't...

In the reloading world there is always another tool you will need from time to time, buy quality, not price, it certainly pays in the long run...

I have got a good amount of people into reloading and the ones that took this advice still are doing it and the ones who didn't are not.

Start with a single stage press. Give it a few thousand rounds then move to a progressive press. Its not a waste of money a single stage press is always handy and you will use it.

Other then the spewed normal safety b.s. that is it. Its fun to do you save money but loose time but gain power, accuracy, reliability with finicky guns, you can load up or load down rounds for recoil management, you get to load for hard to find or overly expensive ammo. Lots of perks to hand loading. Just start on a single stage.
I CONCURE. I'M RETIRED AND I FIND IT VERY RELAXING TO GO RELOAD A FEW RDS

Had to be uncrimped in their demo. It would not move even lightly crimped.

THANK YOU, learned something new had never even heard of the grip-n-pull, so THANK YOU, for your time courtesy, kindness to share your video...

A TIP OF THE OF HAT TO YOU AND YOUR LOVELY CO-DEMONSTRATOR, ONCE AGAIN THANKS...

Who says you can't learn something here with good information asked for and given back ...

I wish I had never heard of them...
I even ground down the stop on the pliers hoping to get enough grip to make it work. With the taper of all the bullets I tried, it would not hold onto any of them.

I started reloading on a RCBS rockchucker press that i still have, if your not going to shoot tons of ammo yearly, it's a great press to learn the basics on just get a few good reloading manuals and read them & study them and just use some common sense, reloading is a very enjoyable hobby have fun!!!

Back
Top Bottom