Lost a great dog today

I can only type here , that I am sorry for your pain. We have been fighting complications from a rare cancerous tumor & spleen removal from our lab/chow mix ,"Bella". She is now called a "miracle dog" every time we take her to the vet...everyone there & all our neighbors, friends & associates know & love her. We literally went nuts the evening of here surgery, & we, along with the vets, thought she was a goner. As long as she is happy & NOT suffering, has good energy she will be with us, but now we KNOW that a certain day:grey: may come................. It is truly amazing how much our doggies mean to each & every one of us who have been blessed with such pure, wonderful four legged friends.......true friends....best friends..faithful friends......

Sorry to hear about the loss of your best friend... I have been thru it a couple times and will go thru many more I'm sure (5 dog's at the present). I had the thought go thru my mind the last time I had to deal with this.... If man's best friend lived 1 to 1 instead of 1 to 7 we wouldn't have to deal with as much. Hope you have a better day tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom