• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Low/No Cost Shooting Bench and Deck

Since I don't have power where it's at, I added a nifty little solar hanging light. Has a pull chord and remote (that I'll never use). Puts out a fair amount of light.
19F89BC2-0943-4783-89D0-71675C07DEC9.jpeg

A few weeks back I picked up a load of 2x4's from @tom_in_duluth that were going to be discarded. My wife let me know there was a guy local that was scrapping fiber wire spools so I went and grabbed one from him. The corrugated metal roof was leftover from the previous owners of the house and the posts are just trees that were in my way. Really the only money I have into this is hardware to attach it all..... approximately $50 and time to complete it all. Still have a few odds and ends to tidy up but I'm happy with how it turned out.

View attachment 5099603View attachment 5099602
Very nice GBM

Very nice! 👍

I need to build a cover for mine. I repurposed a table that was left by previous owner. Poured a slab to set it on and added a seat to make it a bench. Once it's covered, I believe it'll be a great all-season setup.
A pic that gives a bit better of an angle on my setup. I like your repurposed wire spool idea 1,000% better haha

20220807_175649.jpg

Back
Top Bottom