• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Lowers

what's with the obsession with upper to lower receiver fit? it screams inexperience to me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I personally hate uppers and lowers that fit together so tight that it takes a tool to push out the pins. If it bothers someone that much, I will sell them a handy tool kit that is guaranteed to take the slop out of even the loosest fitting uppers and lowers for the low LOW price of 20 bucks shipped.

www.backdoorsurvival.com_wp_content_uploads_2016_01_Matches_with_Penny.jpg

This scar and the severed nerves that killed all feeling to my left index finger are the result of a rear takedown pin so tight that it required tools to remove. The only tool I had at the time was my pocket knife which like an idiot I drove two inches into the palm of my hand while trying to use the back of the blade to lift the pin I had already started by taping it from the other side.

#stupidhurts.
i96.photobucket.com_albums_l172_snickelson1_2016_08_11_2009.56.56_zpsijzmsbrp.jpg

This scar and the severed nerves that killed all feeling to my left index finger are the result of a rear takedown pin so tight that it required tools to remove. The only tool I had at the time was my pocket knife which like an idiot I drove two inches into the palm of my hand while trying to use the back of the blade to lift the pin I had already started by taping it from the other side.

#stupidhurts.
i96.photobucket.com_albums_l172_snickelson1_2016_08_11_2009.56.56_zpsijzmsbrp.jpg

Somewhat off topic, but fits the #stpuidhurts, I went to the range yesterday just to make sure a couple uppers that I put together work properly. Did a few mag dumps on a 10.5 inch 5.56 upper with a can on it. Turned around and a few guys were staring at me. One asked to see the rifle, so I stepped aside and said sure. As I'm opening my mouth to say "careful with the hot can," the guy wrapped his left hand around it. Pretty sure that the bit of smoke coming from the can was his meat. Stupid truly can hurt like a biatch.

#stupidhurts.

Ouch... I'll have 1 loose reciever set please.

Back
Top Bottom