• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

LSU v. Florida

Geaux Tigers!
They Geaux'd! :cool:
I can't believe Florida supposedly had the 2nd best defense in the country. I REALLY hope that was true. ;) I was aboslutely stunned that Florida hasn't recovered from a double digit half-time deficit since 1966?!?! :twitch:
Nice to see LSU play a little defense for a change. :rockon:

yes indeed.....but i'm willing to be anything that Tyler Murphy was not.....he seemed to have met them quite a few times...lol

Can't wait for our match up...I'll be there in T-Town my lady is an LSU fan so it's gonna be fun. best of luck to both teams!
I'm in no hurry. ;) If the same defense shows up for LSU that showed up last week, it might at least be interesting. Glad LSU has a bye week prior though....

I'm in no hurry. ;) If the same defense shows up for LSU that showed up last week, it might at least be interesting. Glad LSU has a bye week prior though....

I actually think you guys will upset...LSU has a dang good offense as well from the games I've watched. It would not shock me to see the tigers beat bama with a close spread. I believe it to be a low score game as well but you never know what could happen when those rivals meet up.

I actually think you guys will upset...LSU has a dang good offense as well from the games I've watched. It would not shock me to see the tigers beat bama with a close spread. I believe it to be a low score game as well but you never know what could happen when those rivals meet up.
I don't think so. LSU's defense is just not strong enough. They do have a pretty solid offense. The QB gets all the press (and he is very good) but those receiver simply defy physics. "Maybe" if it was in Baton Rouge on Saturday night....

Back
Top Bottom