• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

LSU vs Bama

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And 39% of the people in the poll were right, 17% were not wrong.

wallpaper_20080809101721_21219344002.jpg

Honestly the mistakes and the way Bama played in general the first half was just flat out bizarre. Obviously as an LSU grad I'm happy with the end result but that certainly was not the Bama in the first half I was expecting to see. I don't honestly think Tua's injury hurt him near as much as not being at full speed practice for three weeks. They may meet again and I suspect LSU will need to be fully healthy and mistake free for the same end result.

I agree, Bama made some silly simple mistakes the first half that may/may not have cost them the game. Everyone said they haven’t played anyone, until now. They finished pretty good for not playing anyone until now. Tua was getting worse as the game went on and I don’t believe was 100% to start with.

Like I said I think LSU is the team to beat and would love for them to meet again.

I agree, Bama made some silly simple mistakes the first half that may/may not have cost them the game. Everyone said they haven’t played anyone, until now. They finished pretty good for not playing anyone until now. Tua was getting worse as the game went on and I don’t believe was 100% to start with.

Like I said I think LSU is the team to beat and would love for them to meet again.
I think if they had played at night, in Death Valley, LSU woiuld have won fairly handily. I think if Tua had not been off for 3 weeks, Bama would have won yesterday. I don't know that one team is 'better' than the other. Yesterday, LSU scored more points in those specific 60 minutes.
I'd be more surprised than not if they both aren't in the playoffs.

Back
Top Bottom