• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

M855 green tip ammo BS

QRU Armory

Default rank <500 posts
Survivalist
37   0
Reaction score
Enough of all this AP rounds and asking dollar a round. Even AFT stated that it wasn't AP. If you ever open the copper jacket you will find a small steel pin. Stop wasting your money on fake AP ammo. Now real AP 5.56 ammo is M855A1 and that goes for $1 a rds. The only pro on the M855 ammo is that it is 62gr and my rifle likes heavier bullets.

It should easily pierce fake armor.
B05EA0BC-0F75-4E49-BE2D-796416FA0706.gif

the price is cray. I ordered some ss109 pulldowns for 11c/ea. off midway. and somebody here has/had a ****ton for 9c/ea. can load those cheap AF. way cheaper than decent 55gr pills. but people need dem green tips mane.

Enough of all this AP rounds and asking dollar a round. Even AFT stated that it wasn't AP. If you ever open the copper jacket you will find a small steel pin. Stop wasting your money on fake AP ammo. Now real AP 5.56 ammo is M855A1 and that goes for $1 a rds. The only pro on the M855 ammo is that it is 62gr and my rifle likes heavier bullets.

Brother, this is the current world we are living in... folks like to get more than what shot is worth.

I agree with you, along the same lines of asking 700.09- 100.00 for an AR15... (pshhhhh)...

Anyways, you are not buying that **** and are getting your ammo like me from reputable sources and not paying out the ass for them like others...

Cheers bruh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom