• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Made the jump. Now we wait…….

mine was about 5 months and a week. so much for the 90 day turnaround people were talking about.
People were getting approvals back in 90 days in the beginning. I believe there was a huge influx of submissions since Eforms went live and its just clogging up the pipeline and making the wait times longer.

I dont know how they do the reviews but I think they need to get some sort of quick approval process.

I need to come along with one of y’all one day…..as long as I have been screwing with guns I don’t ever remember shooting one with a can on it.
(of course, these seizures lately….I barely remember how to tie my damned shoes- lol )

I need to come along with one of y’all one day…..as long as I have been screwing with guns I don’t ever remember shooting one with a can on it.
(of course, these seizures lately….I barely remember how to tie my damned shoes- lol )

Dude, if anyone needs and deserves to have a smile put on his face, it seems like it's you at the moment.

Get your shoes tied, then run, don't walk and set up a play date with someone who has a can or two.

Dude, if anyone needs and deserves to have a smile put on his face, it seems like it's you at the moment.

Get your shoes tied, then run, don't walk and set up a play date with someone who has a can or two.
Thank you brother.
( It has been one EFFED-UP ride the last few weeks/months or whatever. I can’t remember squat. )

Well after years of firearms being my number 1 hobby, I finally purchased and filled out all my paperwork (e form) to get a suppressor. I bought a Dead Air Mask HD from silencer shop and did all my paperwork on one of their kiosk’s at GT Distributors. Now we wait and see how long it’s gonna take. He said 3-6 months. But I’ve got three 22lr hosts that I’ll use this can on so I think it’ll be fun. FN 502, m&p 15-22 and a Savage FVSR. Silencer Shop couldn’t have been better and it was such and easy process for anyone on the fence about it.
Somebody on here told me the Ruger MK4 was the best .22 pistol host? Idk? I think I’d get aggravated though… I need capacity.

The Ruger is a good host but a bit of it comes down to the can too.

The annoying thing about the Ruger (that will probably catch me some heat) is that it's an utter pain in the azz to take down and clean, and - if you're a can fan - you're going to want to take it down and clean it. 22LR ammo is *dirty*.

I haven't shot one, even without a can - but one of the very few 22s that break the 10 round barrier would be the SIG P322 - which of course is nothing like a MK4, but comes with threaded barrel etc, and just went on my 'want' list.

Edit: Moondog1 later corrects me - the Ruger Mk4 takedown is easy peasy, unlike earlier models

Thank you brother.
( It has been one EFFED-UP ride the last few weeks/months or whatever. I can’t remember squat. )
You should try the BEMER. It is a pulsed em device that now has Class 2 medical device status. I has worked wonders for a lot of people I know with brain trauma issues. BTW, I am not a dealer, just know that it could help

Somebody on here told me the Ruger MK4 was the best .22 pistol host? Idk? I think I’d get aggravated though… I need capacity.
They just work and eat about everything. Also, the MKIV is much easier to clean vs the previous generations of Ruger pistols. There are a lot of good 22lr pistols, but in my opinion the browning buckmarks and Ruger MK series are the standard for reliability.

Back
Top Bottom