Magpul posted this 5 hours ago on FB

Colorado has chosen the path they want to follow. I applaud Magpul for trying to use the existing process in a direct and positive way. I also hope they take their jobs and business out of that state at their very first opportunity once the governor signs these new bills into law.

I wonder what the governor thinks of this letter. I doubt he even cares.

You know this Magpul and Colorado sitaution reminds me of a situation I was in. I was doing some consulting work for a company at a hospital and the hospital only wanted me to work for them, if I left they would pull the contract. I started off making X dollars per hour but wasn't happy so I told my company I was going to leave. Wouldn't you know they double my hourly rate! While I was happy about it I couldn't help but feel that I had been used. I felt like my company didn't appreciate the hard work and benefit I was giving to them and it was only after I told them I was leaving that they wanted to set things straight. Parallel this to Magpul, it shouldn't take them threatening/promising to leave, having lawyers right letters, etc to get their elected officials to do whats right. I can't help but wonder if the governor does veto this bill what the future holds for Magpul because you already know you're on shifty grounds in Colorado.

Thanks for posting. I just wish most Americans, especially our elected leaders, would care to read and become informed, rather than fear mongering and supporting misguided policy

Magpul SHOULD get out!

That damn state has completely been commandeered by asshole hippies! I couldn't believe the number of douche hippies running all over Denver the last time I was there.

isnt impeaching and prosecuting the same thing?
if Coloradon's we're smart , they would instantly begin recalls on all pol's whom have signed this legislation, but then again I don't think their I.Q. level is going any higher , OH wait a minute they can smoke weed legally now .They can get higher , just not smarter= Kruschev said "We'll get you and won't even fire a shot"

Back
Top Bottom