Magpul posted this 5 hours ago on FB

I feel sorry for the workers who may be out of jobs if they cant afford to relocate when Magpul leaves.
I do too extremely. but Magpul is gonna have to make a difficult decision with a quickness . Because as soon as this legislation is signed their out of business or become instant felons.These pol's are going against the people that feed them . you might as well say New York and Colorado are the first and second communist U.S.states in American history.

The Boulder area has always been liberal with the university there, but the migration of Californians into Colorado greatly changed the dynamics. Colorado natives need to take the state back from the new residents.

I do too extremely. but Magpul is gonna have to make a difficult decision with a quickness . Because as soon as this legislation is signed their out of business or become instant felons.These pol's are going against the people that feed them . you might as well say New York and Colorado are the first and second communist U.S.states in American history.

Usually even with the signing of legislation theres so a period before it goes into effect. From what I can gather from Magpul's facebook page is that they are ready to move posthaste.

Whatever happened to Colorado? A state that used to have so much rich American history. We should all pay attentenion. Kudos to Magpul though !!

Since writing letters to the people that have an effect on the bill doesn't really help anything, we need to start doing what really works; responding with our wallet. Every state that imposes such constitutionally infringing policies should be boycotted. We need to come up with a list of every corporation that operates inside of these states and no longer buy there products. These companies require purchases from more people outside of the state their located in, than they do from the citizens of the state they're in. So if everyone quits purchasing their products on the basis that these companies are supporting the economy of a state that is basically committing treason, maybe they'll leave just like Magpul, or choose to shut down shop, and as we all now, they're in this for the money. Long story short, speak with your wallet.

It is not the true Coloradoans that have done this. It is the GD hippie carpet baggers from out of state that want to turn it into Vermont west... So sad... With the amount of folks from the NE and New Orleans coming to atlanta - I wonder how long it will be until we deal with the same.

Usually even with the signing of legislation theres so a period before it goes into effect. From what I can gather from Magpul's facebook page is that they are ready to move posthaste.
yea your right Laz , I think it goes into effect july 1rst . But Hinklelooper the idiot govenor signed the bill into law today , specifically, right after they found out the Cheif D.O.C. warden was shot in the chest this a.m. Colorado has we'nt bat s**t!!!

yea your right Laz , I think it goes into effect july 1rst . But Hinklelooper the idiot govenor signed the bill into law today , specifically, right after they found out the Cheif D.O.C. warden was shot in the chest this a.m. Colorado has we'nt bat s**t!!!

Yea I think it was expected that he would sign it. Man I remember when I wanted to move to Colorado to work for the ATF. I would be upset had I made that move. I hope GA doesn't get like that. I know we have a lot of northerns down here now, including myself.

Back
Top Bottom