• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Magpul sits the fence on the LEO Loophole

How else will the Leo's and the military personnel in these states get Magpul products? The Leo's and miliatry personnel are not reflective of the politicians that are making the new rules. I am glad Magpul will continue to supply these two professions.

F*** Magpul!

Seriously? They're going pretty hardcore in CO. I don't see any manufacturers packing their bags in NY and nearby (there's plenty up there).

I don't like the LEO loophole but the people of those states are letting this happen to themselves. The people are saying "Don't sell them to us, just let the LEOs have them". I won't hold it against a company for complying with that.

Seriously? They're going pretty hardcore in CO. I don't see any manufacturers packing their bags in NY and nearby (there's plenty up there).

I don't like the LEO loophole but the people of those states are letting this happen to themselves. The people are saying "Don't sell them to us, just let the LEOs have them". I won't hold it against a company for complying with that.
most of the yankee manufactuers are in cahoots with the government for contracts

colt, glock, s&w and the likes dont give a **** about the second amendment as long as they stay in business

Back
Top Bottom