• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Magpul sits the fence on the LEO Loophole

They have a choice. Glock, S&W or Sig. Most carry Glock or S&W
so they supply police and government agencies with firearms in states that restrict their citizens from using them

that is why i will never give any of my money to them (ill buy second hand maybe, but no new purchases)

If any of these buisnesses gave a damn about the 2nd amendment they would understand that you may have to hurt a few to help the many.

Yes they give a damn about the 2nd amendment, only to continue sales.

most of the yankee manufactuers are in cahoots with the government for contracts

colt, glock, s&w and the likes dont give a **** about the second amendment as long as they stay in business

Agreed. I'm just saying if you're going to say "**** Magpul" there's a long list of other manufacturers to boycott first. Remmington, Ruger, Ithaca, the list goes on and on. Just sayin.

You guys are insane. Magpul is probably the only real player going hardcore for the 2nd Amendment. Most of those other companies that aren't selling to NY LEO's are losing little to zero business by doing so.

Agreed. I'm just saying if you're going to say "**** Magpul" there's a long list of other manufacturers to boycott first. Remmington, Ruger, Ithaca, the list goes on and on. Just sayin.

You guys are insane. Magpul is probably the only real player going hardcore for the 2nd Amendment. Most of those other companies that aren't selling to NY LEO's are losing little to zero business by doing so.

true, i havent decided to boycott magpul yet, besides they are leaving colorado, all because they do support the 2nd (also, probably makes business easier to do but whatever)

true, i havent decided to boycott magpul yet, besides they are leaving colorado, all because they do support the 2nd (also, probably makes business easier to do but whatever)

I'll agree with you on that last point too. I bet whatever state Magpul is moving to is giving them tax breaks, zero permitting issues, and whatever else they can. It's likely they've been thinking about a move for a while.

Still, they're putting on a pretty good show.

Back
Top Bottom