• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Mainstreet Range & Guns in Lilburn

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have a couple different types of AK's, and 6 Different manufactures of AR's.
Mainstreet arms

- - - Updated - - -

We have a couple different types of AK's, and 6 Different manufactures of AR's.
Mainstreet arms

I guess Mainstreet arms, thought it was ok to mess with the little guy...:( Guess what Mainstreet we are not alone!!!!!
If it was an ill-informed employee, then they deserve a little latitude, but I'm still confused as to wether the employee that caused this issue was terminated, or retrained.....

I'm also curious what models of ARs and AKs are in stock and at what prices.... I don't like calling for prices

If it was an ill-informed employee, then they deserve a little latitude, but I'm still confused as to wether the employee that caused this issue was terminated, or retrained.....

I'm also curious what models of ARs and AKs are in stock and at what prices.... I don't like calling for prices

Take one for the team and call!

What people are forgetting is this was also documented happening in 2011 how over a year later does the info on budsgunshop still say they charge 25? To me the owner has just proven that lying for personal gain is all his business is about.

Also trying to attack the op for not voicing his opinion while he was at the store is not right. Sometimes you need time to digest a situation, which is obviously the case considering He came here asking everyone's opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom