• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Mainstreet Range & Guns in Lilburn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice of you to show up and defend your position. From what I'm reading, you are saying that if somebody wishes to use the competition that you somehow deem "not fair", they will pay you double what is charged normally. Was that written somewhere on a sign? I have made 3 purchases from your store at gun shows. That will not be happening again

We are sorry to hear this sir, we are constantly trying to bring the lowest prices possible to our customers. We are the only shop in Ga. that we know of, that still have AR's in stock. We charge $50.00 to any transfer from buds. We clearly state this to our customers, and just for the record this customer in question left with a smile, then posted this. Please let us know any way that we can change your mind.

You know what, Mainstreet Arms, there's two sides, at least, to every story. As long as they are informed this a is a Bud's one-off, there's no issue. The problem lies in the "tax" explanation. I suspect the OP didn't just pull the story out of his rear end. If you reconcile that part of the communication, you're golden. Your response and offer for refund shows you care and that's huge in my book, but that gray area between the poster's explanation and yours is something I beleive the people here are a bit skeptical about.

We are sorry to hear this sir, we are constantly trying to bring the lowest prices possible to our customers. We are the only shop in Ga. that we know of, that still have AR's in stock. We charge $50.00 to any transfer from buds. We clearly state this to our customers, and just for the record this customer in question left with a smile, then posted this. Please let us know any way that we can change your mind.
What brand/model ARs and at what price??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom