• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Make your Choice!! Your Gun or your Medical Marijuana!!

Alcohol is totally fine though. Get wasted...buy guns. Makes perfect sense.

After they are done wrongfully imprisoning all the non-violent drug offenders they will legalize it everywhere and tax the **** out of it. Then everything will be perfect and we will have the MATF.

Step 1 is to get every person in the country diagnosed and treated for *some* form of psych disorder (almost complete), step 2 is to make people with psych disorders unable to do anything of substance (own guns, vote, etc.).

Step 1 is to get every person in the country diagnosed and treated for *some* form of psych disorder (almost complete), step 2 is to make people with psych disorders unable to do anything of substance (own guns, vote, etc.).

what about those people that are already in office.............lol

I personally don't take ANY medication, not even aspirin if I can help it (maybe once or twice a year). The most I take meds-wise is the occasional Tums. Dont get me started on vaccinations and flu shots...

Beside the gun comment, this.

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont have a problem with it. Weed is still an illegal drug in the US reguardless of what some states think. The federal gov has not legalized it, therefore anyone who has a card is openly saying they are a felon. Felons should not have gun rights.

I dont have a problem with it. Weed is still an illegal drug in the US reguardless of what some states think. The federal gov has not legalized it, therefore anyone who has a card is openly saying they are a felon. Felons should not have gun rights.

its not felonious unless its at a certain level. also state have the right to govern themselves, you forget that we in georgia enjoy rights as gun owners more than say california because its left up to the states in alot of aspects.

Back
Top Bottom