• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Make your Choice!! Your Gun or your Medical Marijuana!!

Impact guns dropped that tid bit on me today, a quick Google showed it being reported by various news sources around the country. I didn't do a copy and paste as I've saw a couple of requests on the ODT asking us not to. I didn't have time to reread the posting rules on copy and paste and knew that anyone who wanted more info was only a Google away. Personally I haven't smoked anything since I was 16, long ago. As a chronic pain sufferer I can relate to others who may have such a serious problem that they feel the need for medical pot. I also can see this as only a short step away from saying "No Sale" to someone taking a prescription pain killer. At the moment I think it is just the Federal Government trying to force drug policy onto the states.

At the moment I think it is just the Federal Government trying to force drug policy onto the states.

This makes sense to me also. The federal government via Obama pledged not to prosecute users of drugs that the resident's state deems "legal," but the BATFE does not make or enforce laws, so denying these drug users their right to purchase firearms is not prosecution (although it might be persecution...).

Oh and for posting articles, links are OK, copying and pasting an article from another sight is a nono.

Dude, cough, cough, pass me the potato chips and the 9mm... :)

Honestly, the ATF needs to be rebuilt completely so that they actually try to not to step on our rights... tough job, I know.

atf is useless, instead of going after people who are legally prescribed this, they should go after the folks who did the fast and furious thing. we should never let it down that they fueled violence in mexico and got a border agent killed because they are stupid and incompetent

Back
Top Bottom