• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Make your Choice!! Your Gun or your Medical Marijuana!!

This was posted 3 weeks ago in our shop, i see this going one of two ways pot users complaning vs.non-drug users agreeing. I do not want to sell a gun to any drug user,medical or not,take your pick guns or pot.

This was posted 3 weeks ago in our shop, i see this going one of two ways pot users complaning vs.non-drug users agreeing. I do not want to sell a gun to any drug user,medical or not,take your pick guns or pot.

cool, i can go to the next store or my local crack dealer

but ya i wouldnt wanna sell anyone i knew who was using drugs. then again i honestly dont see anything wrong with pot. i myself dont like it, but i have never seen anyone get to sloppy or puke because of weed

i mean, since this is a free country shouldnt we be allowed to have both pot and guns? i really dont need my hand held by the government every step of the way

If you ask any cops violence and pot don't go hand in hand like the other drugs and alcohol. The complete overhaul would be good too. A buddy at the gun club told me that there are six ladies doing the paperwork for class three in the whole country. I gaurs tee that if you bring in ak on a fishing boat you will get fifty agents come say hello in full riot gear.

i don't care what folks do as long as their not buzzed with a gun. if you wanna party leave the gun behind. same with driving. if you do, you should go to jail until you forget your name.

cool, i can go to the next store or my local crack dealer

but ya i wouldnt wanna sell anyone i knew who was using drugs. then again i honestly dont see anything wrong with pot. i myself dont like it, but i have never seen anyone get to sloppy or puke because of weed

i mean, since this is a free country shouldnt we be allowed to have both pot and guns? i really dont need my hand held by the government every step of the way

LMAO!

Hmmm.....

So how many current gun owners have a prescription to Narcotic pain killers???

They have the same effect.... Is the government OK with that? .....Yep.

Back
Top Bottom