• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Man...I'm stuck! What to do....what to do?

Troy Brown

Space Force Icon Super Lifetime Supporter 1
ODT Junkie!
47   0
Reaction score
Ever traded yourself into a corner?
I've gotten some great deals here with you guys, but it now appears that I have nothing left to trade out. Everything I have now, I wanna keep! I have no more money until next year!.....THIS BLOWS!!!
All these great firearms flying right in front of me. It's driving me crazy I tell ya!

You can get some great deals here,but your going to have to give a great deal to move anything on here.

Ever traded yourself into a corner?
I've gotten some great deals here with you guys, but it now appears that I have nothing left to trade out. Everything I have now, I wanna keep! I have no more money until next year!.....THIS BLOWS!!!
All these great firearms flying right in front of me. It's driving me crazy I tell ya!

I'm in this same rut.... It sucks very badly...lol

Oh that's not to too bad, I'm looking at buying a few here and there just to have trading fodder. The rest of the stuff in my safe is here for a long stay or I don't think its worth selling, so I need some stuff to trade for other things so I can have some new things to play with.

At this point in time, Im stuck right there with you. EVERYTHING I have right now, im keeping. Worked out too many deals and spent too much money and effort on the ones I have now. So, they are stuck with me. Now, im on the hunt! The hunt for deals, the hunt.... for trading items!

I'm in the same boat as well yall. I want a couple more calibers of rifles but cash not flowing right now.
But on another note my wife of 18 years wants to shoot her first deer this year. Which I think is great.

yeah I actually haven't been on ODT as much because there's really no point in looking. Don't have anything I wanna trade and don't have the money to do any buying:noidea:

Same here! I'm trying to get rid of my 1911, and seems like everyone is keeping hold of the things I wanna trade for!

Back
Top Bottom